Attorney Alberto Naranjo is a South Florida-native with extensive experience representing hardworking individuals who face discrimination, harassment, retaliation, unpaid wages, and wrongful termination in the workplace. He is passionate about diversity, equity, and justice, and focuses exclusively on employment law. He has helped thousands of employees with issues related to employment law. Mr. Naranjo speaks English and Spanish.
Alberto is an active member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) since 2015, the Florida Chapter of the NELA since 2016, and the Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section. He’s won Super Lawyers’ Rising Star award for several years in a row and while in law school, he also won the prestigious Book Award. He also received the Advocate for Equal Justice by the Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. for his Pro Bono services.
In addition to his various awards and recognitions, Alberto has also been invited to be a guest speaker and writer by the Labor and Employment Law Section of the Florida Bar such as Co-Charing the continued education course, “Hot Topics in Employment Law.”
Alberto is licensed to practice law in all Florida state courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, which includes Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Fort Pierce, Key West, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Ocala, Orlando, and Tampa.
Alberto is licensed to practice in Federal Court for the following counties: Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, Desoto, Duval, Flagler, Glades, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, Volusia
A proud graduate of Florida State University (BA) and Florida International University College of Law (JD), Alberto opened his employment law firm in 2015. Here are a few comments by past clients:
- Alberto gave me excellent advice and lead me towards making a decision that best suits my case.
- Alberto was recommended to me to provide legal counseling in an employment labor case, I found him to be a highly professional, educated and trustworthy individual who gets the job done. He's a quick thinker, very responsive and absolutely the lawyer you want to protect you!!! He has been extremely generous in sharing his expertise with me and I look forward to working with him well into the future. I would recommend Alberto to anyone, I trust him explicitly.
- Very helpful and a great person.
- When issues arise in your life it’s not easy choosing the right attorney. As soon as I had my first consultation, I knew Alberto was the perfect attorney for me. He’s very understanding and easy to talk to, I’m very happy he was the one representing me and I highly recommend him for anyone needing his services. Best choice I made.
- Mr. Naranjo took on a difficult case against a major company it was a case that another attorney had decline and won!!!
J.D., Florida International University Law School, 2011
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Labor and Employment Law Section Florida Bar
Florida National Employment Lawyers Association
National Employment Lawyers Association